Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Raising Children in Like-Minded Community

I wrote an article on raising children in like-minded community, which was featured on Tera Warner’s website for Mother’s day!  Tera creates healthy lifestyle and transformational cleansing programs, including the Green Smoothie Challenge.   She has also put together a few popular online audio interview summits, including the W.I.S.H Summit for women’s empowerment, the Raw Mom Summit, and the Tooth Summit.

Click here to see my article about child-raising and community!

If you enjoy it, please share with your friends, and if you desire to share your experience (or questions), please post in the comments section!

Also, if you have yet to visit my blog's new home, and you desire to continue receiving notices on my new blog posts, please check it out now at  EcstaticWoman.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment